Finance Operations Manager
(100% remote opportunity)
Responsible for ensuring that all tax routines are in accordance with internal policies and legislation, calculations, accessory obligations, inspections & audits.
Coordinate treasury routines in compliance with internal policies and legislation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, investments, foreign exchange operations, relationship with national and international banks and have an eye on cash flow control.
Responsible for coordinating account matters to ensure control of processes from accuracy of accounting information through to analysis and reporting. Team management and development.
Responsibilities and assignments
- Ensure that all tax, treasury and accounting routines are in compliance with the tax requirements and internal policies of the company;
- Calculate and deliver all accessory obligations related to PIS/Cofins, IPI, ICMS (all states), ISS (BRAZIL: Campinas, SP and Poços de Caldas)
- Co-ordinate Internal and External Audits.
- Review reconciliations and sign off top level numbers.
- Responsible for the management of the fiscal team, treasury team and accounting team, performing 1:1 and applying all management tools for the smooth running of the area and dissemination of values within the team.
- Ensure all treasury routines in compliance with the legal requirements and internal company policies, among them:
- Accounts payable; Accounts receivable, Investments and Cash Flow Control.
- Preparation of explanatory notes of the financial statements for treasury, accounting and tax.
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Compile financial data for Board reports
- Exchange closing processes for international remittance;
- Responsible for hedge operations;
- Knowledge of ERP implementation processes;
- Analyse and propose improvements
- Consolidation of data to report to UK head office.
Requirements and qualifications
You are an Ideal Candidate if:
- 7 years of proven experience in treasury, tax or accounting
- Direct and indirect management of people
- Control of all treasury routines (Accounts payable, accounts receivable, investments), accounting and tax.
- Control of direct and indirect cash flow.
- You can manage upwards.
- Mastery of all accessory municipal, state and federal tax obligations
- Mastery of the calculation of all municipal, state and federal taxes
- Tax knowledge in resale companies, digital services and industry
- Domain in banking processes, international banking processes, money remittances
- Knowledge of IFRS and any other local legislative procedures / rules.
- Domain in Bacen's politics and procedures for companies
- Advanced English
- Experience with remote work, working with different countries and cultures
- Automation (Macros, PowerBI, SQL);
- Nice to have a Financial Graduate's degree
Who we are
Engage. Entertain. Educate.
Sandbox & Co is a London-based group operating a network of learning businesses. At SBX we look to build, assemble, nurture and support the scaling of a diverse family of brands and services with like minded partners, entrepreneurs and operators where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. All towards the singular goal of fun, engaged learning.
At the intersection of the digital, learning and media industries, Sandbox brands embrace technological advancements, focus on globally relevant core subjects that center on families’ interests and help develop 21st century skills.
Sandbox & Co represents and strategically operates the Sandbox-controlled and invested entities – a suite of 18 brands, most of which are leaders in their own segment and have won several awards. These brands are aligned to four divisions: Sandbox Experiences, Sandbox Gaming, Sandbox Kids and Sandbox Learning.
Sandbox’s brands include Code Kingdoms, CoolMathGames, Curious World, Edujoy, Fact Monster, Family Education, Funbrain, InfoPlease, Hopster, Kidomi, Leiturinha, PlayKids, Poptropica, TeacherVision, Teachit, Tellmewow, Tinybop and toucanBox®.
Sandbox is committed to providing an unparalleled ecosystem of edutainment products, and currently reaches over 60 million children, their parents, and teachers.
For more information, please visit our website: www.sandboxandco.com or Twitter @Sandboxandco.